Monday, August 18, 2008

Yume, yume, yume

Calel Gosingtian - Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams.
Ram - The itch to see you persists even in my dreams.
Jorel Esteban - At least, in my dreams, you're there, and I'm with you.
Victor Sison - Currently elsewhere, somewhere in my dreams.
Rica Enriquez - Your gestures are never scripted in my dreams.
Sakura Shishikura - I shall be looking at you from afar, hoping that you will cross my path even in my dreams.
Kevin Candelaria - I've never truly dreamt until I've had you in my dreams.
Kevin Reformado - Sugar is much sweeter in my dreams.
Sunny Abad - I saw Kevin in my dreams. (Alternative: In the night, I break away and there remained your voice in my dreams.)
Karen Ybanez - Lie with me for a ticket to a concert in my dreams.

No comments: