Sunday, November 25, 2012

here's my take on 'frustration, i am frustrated'

9/7/2016 update: I must have been so, so tired of myself. 2011, 2012, and 2013 were very tough years.

well, it's been 4 years since.

2009. plans to pass upcat, to pass acet, and to somehow be able to get in ateneo information design course (THE DREAM!!!). mom stroke. julysomething. capriciously and in the brink of hopelessness enrolled in dlsu-m's comsci.
2010. plans are not going accordingly. no up no ateneo but only dlsu. ok. eligible for scholarship, ineligible for scholarship. lost chance, failed miserably.miserably. miserably. loser
2011. plans are not going accordingly. what the fuck do i do, shift to dlsu insys? admu comsci or mansys or id? malio catches me, drags me to enroll in philo. a year of bad rep and slow gains. so i AM stupid
2012. plans are not going accordingly. finally got in my majors classes. not doing well at all. plans are not going accordingly.

colleagues are graduating. they are individuals capable of holding themselves out on their own. in only 3 years time. fruits of their labor. i did not labor. my labor was not enough. i did not labor well. i did not choose my battles. i did not have a battle plan. i said the best plan is to have no plan. they laughed.

plans are not going accordingly.


1. ONLY PIGS LOVE WADING IN THEIR OWN SHIT
THEREFORE, I AM A PIG

No comments: